[social_media size="2" ] [twitter link="https://twitter.com/AristaPassports"][facebook link="https://www.facebook.com/pages/AristaVisacom-Arista-Passport-And-Visa-Services/362042833870592"][yelp link="http://www.yelp.com/biz/arista-passport-and-visa-services-burbank"][skype link="AristaVisa"] [/social_media]
[h4]VISAS FOR JAPAN[/h4]
[fancybox title="ATTENTION!" background="#A52A2A" ]You will be required to submit your passport to the consulate of Japan. You will NOT have access to your passport until the visa process is finished by the consulate. Please plan accordingly. The consulate will not release your passport until the visa process is finished. Foreign consulates do not accept demands from travelers. They do not work around a traveler’s time-frame, and may request additional documents not listed in the general instructions at any given time and circumstance without notice.[/fancybox]
[acc_toggle style=”1″ title=”Processing Time“]
- US citizens: NO TOURIST VISA REQUIRED
- All other citizens: 3-4 business days
In most cases, TOURIST and BUSINESS visas for US citizens can be issued within the above listed times. Other types of visas and foreign (non-US) passports may take longer to be finished and/or require additional documents.
VISA REQUIREMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS
US CITIZENS DO NOT NEED A VISA TO ENTER JAPAN ON TOURISM.
ALL OTHER CITIZENS
- Brazil, China, Colombia, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Russia, South Africa, please submit the materials listed below:
[acc_toggle style=”1″ title=”1 - Your passport“]
- Your passport MUST be valid for AT LEAST 6 MONTHS, counting from the day you leave Japan.
- Your passport MUST contain at least ONE blank, completely clear “VISAS” page (Amendments and Endorsement pages do not count).
- Your passport MUST be signed and in good condition. The consulate staff may reject your passport if they find it to be in damaged condition, even if you don’t think that’s the case.
Click here if your passport does NOT meet ALL of these requirements and contact us by phone.
[acc_toggle style=”1″ title=”2 - Visa applications and other forms“]
- Forms CAN be hand-written.
- Keep all the lines in your signature WITHIN the signature area ENTIRELY. Lines outside the signature area will get your application rejected by the consulate.
- All applicants MUST sign their own application form.
LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION
- CLICK HERE for the Authorization Note to be included with the rest of the requirements.
CONSULATE VISA FEES
US citizens – NOT REQUIRED
Non-US citizens – please see below
- Brazil: $31
- China: $31
- Colombia: $0
- India: $9
- Indonesia: $31
- Myanmar: $31
- Russia: $31
- South Africa: $31